Landlord Insurance Broker

Get the right cover for your property

If you own a property that you rent out then you will need a specialist landlords insurance policy.

Our expert team of insurance advisers provide impartial support and advice to landlords to make sure they get the right level of cover for their needs at a competitive price.

Landlord Insurance for Commercial, Residential and Unoccupied Properties

We have years of experience helping property owners in Scotland arrange the right cover at the right price. We have access to leading insurers and specialist schemes so we can find the right product with the right cover at the right price.

Type of covers available:

  • Buildings
  • Landlords Contents
  • Accidental Damage
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Loss of Rent
  • Property Owners Liability

Things to look out for when purchasing landlord insurance

If you have a residential property that you rent out then a standard home insurance policy will not be sufficient. Check that the policy you have is appropriate for you as a landlord.

Most policies will have terms, conditions and restrictions in cover if your property becomes unoccupied. Ensure you know what these are and discuss with your provider to ensure you have the right level of cover for your requirements.

There is a difference between a standard residential let property and one that is used for holiday lets through Air BnB or other similar websites. Make sure your property is insured on the correct contract.

If you have a commercial property that you let out most commercial leases pass on the cost to your tenant. However you should never leave your tenant to arrange the cover. The policy should be for the benefit of you as the landlord and the policy should be controlled by you to ensure it is on the correct basis.

Your Trusted Insurance Broker in Falkirk

If you need to claim on your policy we will help and assist you through the process.  We are not here just to sell you a policy once a year but to offer support should you need to claim or there is a change to your business. 

What Coversure Falkirk can do for you:

  • Meet with you to discuss your needs and gather the relative information
  • Approach insurers and markets on your behalf
  • Recommend the most appropriate option for your needs
  • Be available throughout the year, no call or processing centres for you to deal with
  • Help you manage the claim process should you be unfortunate enough to suffer a loss

Why use Coversure Falkirk?

We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to give advice.

We aren’t tied to any one insurance company which means we can approach the market on your behalf and make recommendations to you based on the quotes we get back.

We will explain the covers on offer, limits applicable and any specific clauses and conditions you should be aware of to ensure that you are compliant with the terms and conditions of the policy.